Since 2007, Oriental Rug Salon has been the “cleaner of choice” to many Oriental rug retailers, interior designers, rug collectors, and clients throughout the United States desirous of a professional hand washing of their cherished Persian, Oriental, Turkish, Kilim, and other wool and silk area rugs.
The beauty and life of an Oriental or Persian area rug are dependent on its cleaning and maintenance. A lack of care and attention will contribute to the rug’s loss of value and attractiveness. Our experienced and certified artisans are experts in cleaning and repairing a wide variety of area rugs and kilims.
Each rug cleaned by Oriental Rug Salon is washed by hand under the watchful eye of a Rug Master. We have other cleaning methods available to address their needs for the one percent of rugs that cannot sustain a complete submersion washing.
Our 6,000 square foot facility can handle any area rug and animal hides, antique, cotton, nylon, or other artificial material rugs. We also offer repair and appraisal services and secure storage, insect, and pet urine treatments.
Regular wash and maintenance of your rug will not only maintain its value and beauty but will guarantee a longer life by:
- Removing abrasive dirt and grit that can sand the face yarns of the rug
- Removes pollen, dust mites, pollen, and other deep-set contaminates
- Restores the strength and elasticity of the wool to help resist foot traffic
- Removes spots and spills that can become permanent and damage the rug
- Helps restore and protect the original dye color, luster, and rug feel
Oriental Rug Salon offers the following services:
- Full submersion handwashing
- Specialized hand-cleaning for antiques, delicate wools, and silks
- Expert stain removal and spot cleaning
- Odor removal due to staleness, pet urine or dander, or other organic issues
- Moth, beetle, and flea treatments
- Dye migration mitigation and correction
- Full-service rug repairs
- Fringe replacement and repair
- Secure Storage
Oriental Rug Salon is a Certified Partner with the prestigious Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the International Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI). We are a Certified Wool Safe Service Provider, and each rug is washed in a custom bath to address the needs of that particular rug.
For more information about Oriental Rug Salon and our services, please visit us online at www.OrientalRugSalon.com or “call us on the carpet” any time at 239-541-4888. You can also visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/OrientalRugSalon
We offer FREE pick-up and delivery for most rugs throughout Lee, Collier, and Charlotte County and receive and ship completed rugs throughout the United States.
Oriental Rug Care Videos:
How often should I clean my area rug? https://orientalrugsalon.com/videos/often-clean-rug/
How can I identify moth or insect damage to my rug? https://orientalrugsalon.com/videos/identify-moth-bug-damage-rugs/
How should I vacuum an Oriental or Persian area rug? https://orientalrugsalon.com/videos/vacuum-area-rugs/
What should I do if my pet has an accident on my Oriental or Persian rug? https://orientalrugsalon.com/videos/pet-urine-rugs/
Should I have a protector applied to my Oriental or Persian area rug? https://orientalrugsalon.com/videos/what-is-protector/
What is a Viscose area rug? https://orientalrugsalon.com/videos/understanding-viscose-rugs/