Have you ever experienced the fear of being away from your beloved pet for just a few moments and then discovering an unwanted stain on your favorite area rug? Pet owners know all too well how these unpleasant stains can occur, but what is worse is having to confront the offensive odor and bacteria that often comes from pet accidents.
If you want to maintain the beauty and freshness of your wool or silk area rugs, look no further than Oriental Rug Salon. Our six-step pet urine and odor treatment process is designed to permanently remove staining and odors that have not permanently affected the fibers of your rug. Let us help restore your area rugs elegance with our proprietary formula so that you can enjoy its luxurious texture for years to come!
Don’t be intimated by pet urine and odor any longer!
At Oriental Rug Salon, our cleaning specialists utilize the latest in professional technologies to rid your area rug of offensive odors and bacteria. After an inspection with Xenon lighting, we will treat your carpet with a customized solution for wool, silk, or artificial textiles guaranteed to give results faster than you can imagine! When done – say goodbye forever to offensive odors; when complete, you’ll notice nothing but cleanliness shining through.
Our Pet Urine Process
- Each area rug is inspected with Xenon lighting to document pet urine or other biological issues
- A 24-hour bleed test is performed on each color to test the rug’s colorfastness
- If urine or other biological matter is discovered, the rug goes through a 24-hour decontamination process
- Over 95% of all area rugs are fully submerged for cleaning. Rugs are washed one at a time.
- A pH-conditioned cold water rinse follows the cleaning process
- The rug is dried on an air table
- Our Rug Master inspects the rug to ensure it meets our high standards for quality
- Upon approval, the fibers of the rug are conditioned, and the nap is groomed into place
- The area rug is wrapped and prepared for delivery
Pet urine and odor removal services offered throughout the cities of Naples, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Lee, Collier, and Charlotte County Florida.